Interim finance manager
Interim Finance Manager
Exciting Interim Finance Manager role - Excellent £Daily rate
Your new company
You will be working for a growing not for profit organisation. The Finance function will oversee the financial performance for the entire organisation, ensuring systems are in place for robust financial control and promoting best value for money.
Your new role
This role is responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting and is the is lead finance representative for the organisation. You will be an integral member of the management team, providing support and appropriate financial advice on a range of issues applicable to the function. To manage and develop finance staff on a day-to-day basis act as finance lead on a range of projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience and broad and extensive business experience, with recognised expertise in a specialist financial area. Key skills include:
- Oversight of financial systems and processes including but not limited to the production of relevant financial reports and maintaining up to date policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts and cash flow forecasts for the CEO and Board.
- Draft detailed annual budgets and consolidated cash flow statements for review by the CEO.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual year-end financial statements and liaise with auditors.
- Prepare financial project reports and ensure donor financial reports are submitted on time and in their specific reporting formats.
- Effective day to day control of accounting function including payroll, cash-flow management, invoicing and debt management.
- Assess suitability and effectiveness of financial controls and oversee a programme of continuous improvement.
- Develop and document financial processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported in a timely and accurate manner.
What you'll get in return In return, you will receive an excellent daily rate and a fantastic opportunity to work on a growing not for profit organisation. Remote working is also available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.