- Co ordinate, analyse and control the production of accurate management and statutory accounts in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- To meet regulatory and corporate governance requirements and enable business decisions to be made, adequate planning to be carried out and performance monitored.
My client is a leading Financial Services Organisation based in Warwickshire.
- Advise and influence on financial controls, process improvements and good practice, to maintain the integrity of the reporting cycle and improve the quality, value and efficiency of output.
- Anticipate, plan and prepare for regulatory and business developments to ensure controls remain effective and the relevance of procedures and continuity of the reporting cycle is maintained.
- Identify, investigate and lead the efficient resolution of queries, issues and discrepancies to maintain customer satisfaction, mitigate re-occurrences and improve capability of the team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies, auditors and all levels of internal business stakeholders, to ensure the effective delivery of objectives.
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports to ensure that they know what is expected of them in order to maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their full potential.
- Deliver short term/one off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with line manager.
- Knowledge of relevant accountancy principles and practices, management accounts and
regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Exposure to statutory financial reporting practices (within practice or industry) is
essential, ideally gained within the financial services sector.
- Ability to explain complex financial information in written and verbal form to financial and
£55,000 - £57,000 12 M FTC