An exciting opportunity for a newly qualified management accountant to join a renewable energy business based in London. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting with the month-end close, general ledger maintenance and analysis.
A multinational renewable energy business with revenues in excess of £1bn with their European headquarters based in the City of London. They have grown exponentially over the last few years organically and via new acquisitions.
As management accountant you will be responsible for assisting with a wide variety of duties including;
- Preparing management accounts for operational business units as well as new acquisitions
- Month-end close including posting journals
- Investigation of any variances
- Review of derivative valuations and analysis
- VAT returns for specific entities within the group
- Revenue recognition
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as being confident working with senior leadership teams.
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Understanding of UK/US GAAP
- Experience using an ERP system
- Track-record of managing multiple projects concurrently whilst showing excellent attention to detail
- Flexible working arrangement (2-3 days in the office)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Centrally located office