Inventory and Demand Planning Analyst
Inventory & Demand Analyst (FP&A) | Up to £55,000 | Hybrid Working
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Inventory & Demand Analyst to join an international homeware and furniture brand and retailer. With inventory being the biggest spend for the business, this role is crucial to understand, analyse and plan stock levels, to support future buying decisions.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing inventory levels and sales performance for purchase planning
- Analysing product profitability and KPI performance (i.e., stock, returns, free of charge sales)
- Monitoring and reporting on backorder and in-stock metrics, highlighting areas of over or under stock
- Producing information of company stock across locations, and investigate stock variances
- Building model to forecast utilisation of warehouse capacity based on forecast sales and intake
- Working with FC&O teams to improve processes around stock movements, adjustments and valuation
- Driving development of BDP tool to optimise output Leading on projects to enhance working capital
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will to have / be:
- Part-Qualified, Qualified (ACCA, CIMA etc.) or QBE
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to present data
- Experience with inventory management and analysis
- Excellent Excel skills, with ability to create models
- FP&A background would be beneficial
- Experience using Netsuite and Board Demand Planning (BDP) tools is beneficial
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working, 25 days holiday (+bank holiday), Healthcare cash plan, staff discounts, EAP, Bonus scheme, retail discounts and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.