Audit Assistant Manager
An Audit Assistant Manager position has arisen in a Top 100 Accountancy practice who are very well established in Yorkshire. This firm would be perfect for an ambitious accountant who wants progression in their career post qualification. You will have access to a breadth of clients across a variety of different industries with the opportunity of working alongside a team of professionals.
My client is an Accountancy, Audit and Business Advisory firm. They are dynamic and commercially minded, taking all their clients current needs into consideration, whilst enabling growth. They are forward thinking and offering solutions in a changing world to a variety of interesting clients.
As an Audit Assistant Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the planning, completion and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- A majority of time will be spent off-site at clients premises or working from home.
- Identifying risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
At least 3 years experience working in an Accountancy practice as an Audit Associate or Audit Assistant Manager
Gained experience with preparation of year end accounts, assisting on audits amongst other ad hoc duties.
Qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA or be Qualified By Experience
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong IT skills and experience with Sage, Xero etc.
A strong commercial awareness.
Audit experience is essential.
Competitive salary in the market
Excellent training & development plan post qualification
Comprehensive benefits package
Leeds city centre firm