Finance Analyst Opportunity - Colchester/Hybrid - £45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits
Your new company
This growing privately owned business; committed to delivering quality and supporting and developing their employees are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst working on a hybrid basis and at their modern offices in Colchester, Essex (Free Parking)
Your new role
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the provision of operational and performance reporting with analysis and commentary and assist with business partner support to influence decision making and strategy.
- Detailed weekly reporting of spend, including short and medium term forecasts.
- Analysis of commercial performance and profitability of services, including variance analysis of fees and costs against internal targets.
- Gaining a sound understanding of the services Profit and Loss account, business models
- Assisting with budgets and reforecasts, including engaging with operational management to ensure both local needs and company goals are met, distributing budgets and dealing with queries
- Modelling and evaluation of investment opportunities, including both strategic capex and new developments.
- Provision of data to support tender opportunities and fee rate negotiations.
- Timely and accurate delivery of reporting for monthly Executive Committee meeting.
- Working with other support office functions e.g. HR, Recruitment and Marketing to analyse KPIs.
- Build strong relationships with key operational and functional contacts to facilitate high quality analysis.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements where suitable.
- Other ad-hoc modelling as required.
What you'll need to succeed
The Financial Analyst will be Qualified/Part Qualified or by Experience Accountant with an analytical mindset, keen to look beyond the numbers and add value to a business.
They will have strong Excel skills, able to handle large data sets and modelling information.
Happy to challenge existing processes and committed to driving improvement.
Inquisitive with good attention to detail and good communication skills.
What you'll get in return
The Financial Analyst will be joining a quality brand, well established, growing organically and by acquisition. They will have the opportunity to develop their skills, drive improvement in processes, controls, reporting and systems.
The Financial Analyst will work closely with operational stake holders, senior management team and board directors with the ability to influence decisions and strategy.
The group are committed to offering continued personal and career development and you will have the opportunity to grow and take on increased responsibility and progress.
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, hybrid working and free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.