Great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a leading brand based in the Norwich office.
Your new company
You will be joining a high growth and leading business based in their Norwich office. This is an exciting business to join as they have excellent facilities, strong structure and can offer extensive career progression throughout.
Your new role
This is an exciting role because this is a brand new created role within a brand new division, soon to be situated in some lovely and spacious offices. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will contribute to the overall success of the business, through supporting the Finance Director in the effective management of the Finance team. You will be expected to:
- Support the Finance Manager in ensuring that the Finance team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the department's workload
- Assist with accurate and robust forecasting and planning in line with Regional requirements
- Assist as required with financial management and reporting
- Support payment and payroll processing to ensure an accurate and timely service, using the Group systems
- Assist with appropriate reporting to the MD and Divisional Board in line with the standard format and schedule
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
The standard working hours are 09:00 until 17:30, Monday to Friday with flexibility offered on the hours if needed. This company are also working to a hybrid policy of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, it is desirable that you are fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong forecasting, budgeting and analysis skills. You will also need to have the ability to learn quickly and pick up new tasks efficiently.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a salary of between £45,000 to £55,000 per annum plus 10% annual bonus and benefits that include private medical insurance, 26 days holiday plus bank holiday and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.