Senior FP&A / Commercial Analyst
Have responsibility for building and managing complex analysis of key commercial priorities of the business. This might include performing analysis to understand key drivers of site performance, investigating the impact of specific activities on results or helping prioritise new opportunities.
A fast-growing Private Equity backed business in the rapidly evolving consumer healthcare space, expanding both within and outside of the UK, as well as looking to exploit emerging digital technologies to innovate and disrupt the market.
As a fast-growing, consumer-focused business our client are fortunate to operate in an opportunity rich environment. As they scale, it's essential that the commercial decisions we make are robust, strategic and evidence-based. It's also critical that, once made, they execute decisions well and monitor the impact each one has on their customer, people and commercial performance. To help achieve this, we are supporting the expansion of the Financial Planning and Analysis Team and recruiting a Senior FP&A / Commercial Analyst to help support strategic decision making.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, this role will have responsibility for building and managing complex analysis of key commercial priorities of the business. This might include performing analysis to understand key drivers of performance, investigating the impact of specific activities on results or helping prioritise new opportunities. The role will also be responsible for supporting the analytics on various projects and commercial opportunities, and will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders within the business (particularly the Operations team) to track the impact of these initiatives.
- Highly analytical with experience of both financial and commercial analytics. Must have excellent Excel skills and have a zero-defect approach
- Strong commercial mindset with ability to work autonomously with varying types of data (both financial and non-financial) to deliver succinct conclusions to support Senior Management and their decision making
- Ability to take on complex analytical questions and formulate sensible assumptions and conclusions despite sometimes imperfect and ambiguous data
- Great communication skills. Ability to use PowerPoint to deliver clear and objective insight to relevant stakeholders
- Be able to show flexibility and versatility in order to manage conflicting priorities across various projects/initiatives but still with the ability to meet specific deadlines where required
- Self-starter, highly motivated and collaborative. Working with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders will be an essential part of this role
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and a high level of comfort with change and ambiguity
- A Qualified Accountant in either ACA / ACCA / CIMA, although this isn't essential
This is an exciting time to join the business in a role focused on supporting growth. We are seeking highly talented, ambitious individuals to help drive the business forward in an exciting role that has great exposure to Senior Management and the Executive Team.