Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to support their growing finance function. The role will focus on producing and reporting on the monthly flash sales and management accounts in like with the UK shared service and international functions.
Global leader in designing and manufacturing machine tools and providing parts across a range of industries including, aerospace, medical and renewable.
- Production of monthly forecasts and budgets.
- P&L, balance sheet and cashflow reporting responsibility for the US division.
- Overseeing daily invoicing and margin analysis.
- Cash management including local banking relationships and overseeing accounts receivable management
- Responsible for the year end audit and tax preparation.
- Supporting the business leaders to continue to deliver the financial growth of the business.
- Preparing and reporting monthly sales tax to relevant tax authorities.
- Qualified or Qualified by experience accountant
- Previous experience within the manufacturing sector would be helpful
- Experience of cost accounting
- Experience of working for a US owned company would be helpful
- Systems experience in excel and ERP systems ...SAGE / Qlikview
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to travel overseas
- Exposure to a global business
- Hybrid working