The Group Treasury Manager will manage the treasury function for the business, who have 13 operational entities and this will continue to grow. This role will suit someone who is looking to take ownership of a treasury function with a continuous improvement mindset.
Our client is a growing 3rd party logistics business, based in Slough. The organisation will be going public this year.
The Group Treasury Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Cash management and forecasting
- Liquidity and debt management
- Banking relationships
- Treasury reporting
The Group Treasury Manager will ideally:
- Be professionally qualified (AMCT, ACA, ACMA, ACCA etc)
- Have experience managing group cash-flows
- Be able to work autonomously and self manage
To be discussed upon application