A large independent firm of Accountants in Leeds are currently recruiting for an experienced Audit Manager to join their team as a result of the growth of their client portfolio. They are looking for someone to ultimately progress to director level.
* 220 staff across 2 offices.
* Growth has doubled for audit over 2 years from £2m to £4m in fee's.
* 2020 - won employer of the year at Yorkshire accountancy awards
* 2021 - audit team of the year in Yorkshire shortlist
The remit of the role includes:
- Acting as audit lead on a variety of audit work, including statutory audit of year end financial statements; grant audit, internal audit, client money audits for property professionals and Solicitors Accounts Rules audit.
- Working at client premises, supervising and training junior staff, developing client relationships and demonstrating a commercial approach to audit work performed.
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients, including professional firms and general corporate businesses.
You must be either ACA/ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background including external audit exposure.
Ongoing professional development will be provided for progression and benefits are commensurate with a top flight firm such as they are. They also offer a very good degree of flexibility for those who need it, whether that be flexibility with hours or working from home. They genuinely offering a trusting and autonomous environment.