Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner - Cheltenham - International business
Your new company
My client is a Global engineering business based on the outskirts of Cheltenham. A true specialist in what they do and very well regarded.
Your new role
- Act as a Business Partner by providing with financial insight and recommendations and playing a key role in the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Proactively identifying and implementing financial best practise across the department, and driving improved financial practises in the global de-centralised departments
- Management accounting services including preparation of actual results and analysis vs forecast
- Working closely with department managers to maintain rolling 18 month forecasts
- Designing and managing a global re-charging approach for the Group and Business Unit costs
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with a background in business partner across all levels of the business.
What you'll get in return
My client is offering a very competitive package as well as fantastic opportunity to progress within an employer of choice within the Gloucestershire market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.