This is a well rounded role for a qualified or QBE financial professional with experience in management accounting, financial reporting, audit support as well as budgeting and forecasting within a fast moving environment.
My client is a UK based growing business, operating a direct-to-consumer platform that performs in a fast moving environment. The team works with a flexible, start-up mentality and thrives on innovation and creativity.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Production of efficient, timely and accurate internal financial reporting
Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- General ledger & balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Manager with budgeting and forecasting activities
The successful candidate should be:
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE to an equivalent level
- Have experience with management and financial reporting
- Experience of improving financial and operational processes
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central / Navision accounting system (preferred, but not essential).
This role is offering:
- 3-6 month opportunity with potential for further extension
- Hybrid working (3 days in and 2 days from home)
- Day rate via umbrella company circa £325