Senior Commercial Compliance Manager
SENIOR COMMERCIAL COMPLIANCE MANAGER - GLOBAL MEDIA GROUP - IMMEDIATE START
Our client are a large global Media agency who work with some of the biggest brands in the world and have continued to post consistent growth driven by some excellent new business wins.
This Senior Commercial Compliance Manager role has come to light given the growth of the business and you will be tasked to initially focus on supporting a new client (world renowned). This role sits within the commercial finance team with excellent support.
This is initially a contract role for circa 3-4 months however there is scope this could be made permanent.
- Responsible for the overall management of their global client master services agreement (MSA) from the agencies perspective as well as managing the relationship with the client's entities
- Arranging various governance forums and managing the performance of the "MSA" by the agency
- Develop and oversee the frameworks the agencies monitors, reports and complies with the relevant legal contractual requirements
Furthermore, you will be overseeing the following:
- Compliance audits
- Performance related bonus management
- Operational governance
- Financial governance and reporting
- Fully qualified ACA or CA with a audit background
- Experience working with Media clients and contracts
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience working for a large Media company
- Competitive daily rate/ FTC salary
- Excellent support
- Hybrid working
- Immediate start