My client is seeking a capable Management Accountant to join a growing vibrant charity. The role will entail business partnering with a number of stakeholders.
- My client is a growing national charity that supports UK communities.
- Reporting into the Finance Director you role will be pivotal to ensuring that financial information is interpreted and understood by budget holders and key stakeholders.
- You will focus on strengthening the relationship between the finance team and the rest of the charity in a pure business partnering approach.
- Key to this role will be for you to produce the month-end reporting tool and department reports with commentary and variance analysis for review by the Finance Director.
- You will be the finance lead for commissioner and funder reports as well as collaborating with the head of Financial Planning and analysis to produce budgets and forecasts.
- You will have previous experience working as a Management Accountant with excellent communication skills and ability to provide financial analysis and reports.
- You will ideally have some experience within the charity sector but this isn't essential.
- Flexible working approach