Senior Treasury Manager
The Senior Treasury Manager will be a key player managing and delivering on the organisation's treasury strategy by working closely with investors, rating agencies and funders alongside the senior management within the business.
Our client is one of the largest social housing providers in the country, with 45,000+ homes under management and delivering 1000+ homes annually inside of their regional remit, Gloucestershire.
The Senior Treasury Manager will be tasked with the following:
- Leading on day to day treasury operations
- Key contact for funders, investors, rating agencies
- Delivering treasury strategy
To be successful in the position, the Senior Treasury Manager will have:
- Proven experience working at managerial level in a treasury environment
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- A strong developed network within the investor / funding / advisory world
Competitive package, flexible working and the ability to be an influence and leader on key strategic decisions within a sector leading organisation.