Group Financial Controller
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Controller to join a high-growth SaaS PLC based in central London.
My client is a leading global SaaS PLC based in central London.
The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Leading a finance team of 5/6 acting as mentor to develop other team members to aid their career development. Motivating the team, celebrating milestones and ensuring that you contribute towards internal communications.
- Responsible for overseeing all accounting and reporting processes
- Manage the preparation of the annual and interim report and other statutory reporting requirements
- Being the primary point of contact for the external auditors
- Production of the Group's investor relations reporting which consists of trading updates, investor presentations and preliminary announcements.
- Developing and maintaining internal financial control processes and continually driving improvements
- Acting as a finance business partner, always focusing on consistently striving to deliver value for greater business efficiency.
- Managing month end reporting, year-end audits and tax compliance in conjunction with all department managers to ensure smooth running of all financial related aspects.
The ideal Group Financial Controller candidate will have the following skills & experience:
Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Circa 2-3 years PQE - likely audit background
SaaS/IT experience ideal but not essential
Experience preparing budgets and forecasts with variance analysis
Preparing timely monthly management accounts and full and
half yearly statutory reporting.
- Line management experience ideal
Strong Excel skills
Self-driven personality and able to work with minimal direction, prioritising effectively
Basic salary of circa £75-85k
- Private medical insurance
- Pension 3:6%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service 4x
- Bike to work scheme
- Income protection
- Hybrid working