Assistant Finance Business Partner
Assistant Finance Business Partner, Liverpool (Remote Working), £31000
Your new company
This large charity is the market leader for Health & Social Care providers in the North West. With a turnover of 60 million, they have over 51,000 working in supported living and they own six care hospitals to support complex mental health care needs.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Senior Business Partner, you will be responsible for the management accounts of two divisions - supported living and the treatment and recovery hospitals. You will be putting together income/expenditure reports with analytical review working alongside the Finance Business Partner to analyse the root cause of financial costings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in the preparation of management accounts and month-end activity
- Part-qualified - close to completion of your ACCA/CIMA qualifications
- Excellent understanding of systems, embracing new technologies and Intermediate level on Excel
- Excellent communication skills, business partnering (desirable)
- Great team player but also self-motivated to work independently
What you'll get in return
- Remote working
- Personal Development - one-to-ones with both Senior and Finance Business Partners
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.