Financial Controller / Site Controller
Varied and interesting manufacturing role.
Initially a 6 month contract
Well established niche manufacturing business is looking for a Financial Controller initially on a 6 months contract
The role is varied and will entail managing a team including:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts comprising both corporate and local sites reporting.
- Analysis of performance to provide actionable management information and support.
- Presentation of key financial at monthly business review
- Ensure integrity of ledgers, including timely and accurate reconciliations
- Lead and manage site finance team
- Participate as member of site leadership team
You will be ideally a qualified accountant, although qualified by experience will also be considered, however the key requirement to this role is having significant manufacturing or engineering experience.
In addition you will be a people person, with people management experience and have the ability to get inside the numbers and explain them to operational staff.
The contract is for initially 6 months, with a salary of circa £65,000 - £70,000 (potential up to £75,000 for the right candidate). The company can also offer a day rate and are flexible on the rate (although just to note the role will be inside IR35)
There is also the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate
The role can offers a bonus and additional benefits.