Corporate Finance Associate / Manager
Unique opportunity to join the Corporate Finance Team of a leading Top 20 firm and get exposure to all aspects: Due Diligence, Merger & Acquisition, Transaction, etc.
The role is open for Newly qualified accountants or Managers with 2-3 years of experience post qualifications.
Our client is a well established and leading Top 20 firm of chartered accountants with a strong presence in the South. Modern and very collaborative, they offer an incredible support throughout the whole business and many opportunities to explore different career paths.
The primary responsibility is to support the Corporate Finance team on a wide range of assignments based across the region.
- Projects may include the creation of business plans and financial models, mergers and acquisitions, disposals, management buy-outs, fundraising, and valuations
- Market research including company financials for valuations, buyers identification and sector transaction multiples
- Undertaking due diligence exercises on behalf of a range of organisations
- Work closely with Partners and Directors on day-to-day basis
- Act as a key contact to clients whilst performing aspects of business transactions
- Contributing to business development, through preparing proposal documents, client meetings and attendance at business events
Ideally the candidate will be ACA qualified or nearing completion (or equivalent). Being commercially minded with an analytic approach to work to add value to clients will be important, alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills both with external and internal networks.
- Circa £40,000 - £55,000, dependent on the background, experience and level of the right professional
- Excellent benefits package
- A very supportive and social environment