As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the business's accounting function. Working closely with the Finance Director and accounts team.
Multiple award-winning London focused self-storage business.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Owning group accounting processes end to end.
- Preparing group consolidation and management accounts.
- Helping design and implement financial control procedures as the business expands.
- Helping the business migrate to a new accounting system (NetSuite) and optimise its use.
- Helping to integrate the finance system with new data reporting and CRM platforms.
- Assisting the Finance Director with reporting to owners and banks.
- Preparing and filing VAT returns.
- Management of external audit.
- Ad hoc financial planning, analysis and project work as required.
The successful Financial Controller must be:
- A qualified accountant with industry experience.
- Group accounting experience.
- Multi-site retail experience (desirable).
- Experience with Oracle Netsuite (desirable).
The Financial Controller will benefit from:
- Discretionary performance-related bonus.
- 25 days holiday + birthday off + bank holidays.
- Matching pension contributions up to 6%.
- 25% discount on room rental and packaging materials.
- Team nights out.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Ongoing training and development as required.