Finance Manager - FinTech
Join a fast growing team in an accounting role with plenty of opportunity to progress and develop. Responsible for the ongoing bookkeeping, financial and regulatory reporting for group companies.
Founded just 8 years ago this business has recently listed last year and have made an excellent name for themselves and are trailblazers in what they do. This FinTech are now building a strong finance function and finance team to support its fast growth pace.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Production of interim and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Report cash position weekly and key drivers of cash position
- Production of KPIs
- Recording of transactions in the accounting system as they occur
- Processing of period end journals
- Monitoring automated transactions
- Investigation and clearance of bank reconciling items
- Assist in provision of information to external auditors
- Assist with preparing materials for board and committee meetings and investors
- Handling other ad hoc requests
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in financial reporting for listed companies
- Experience within finance function
- Experience in working in a team
- Good understanding of UK tax
- Share options
- Speedy progression
- Modern culture