Interim Management Accountant
Our client is looking to take on a Management Accountant to support their growing site.
The client is rapidly growing in its sector and is looking to make multiple acquisitions later this year.
- Producing a full P&L, with supporting balance sheet reconciliations
- Review all variances to budget including discussions with the relevant stakeholder
- Presenting the management accounts to the CFO for review
- Production of SOX control evidence
- Participation in the budget setting meetings with Regional Manager and Operations Director
- Working closely with and influencing the operations teams budget decisions with a Financial viewpoint
- Reviewing budgets against prior year and budgets and actual performance and commenting on major variances
- Qualified accountant or Qualified by experience
- Interim role
- Office working culture
- Opportunity for long term employment