This Senior Associate opportunity has arisen in the team due to growth across the business. The role is an eclectic mixture of providing accounting services and offering valuable insights and advice to their clients. This is a hybrid opportunity between practice and industry which lends itself well to the majority of accountants coming from either an audit or accounts background.
This client is an international, successful, Big 4 Accountancy Practice. They are keen for ex-auditors or mixed audit/accountant to join the team and keen to promote from within. This company take pride in their services and enjoying supporting clients in every way possible.
As the Senior Associate, your main responsibilities will be:
- The preparation of statutory financial statements (SFS).
- Providing skilled accountants on secondment where clients have a temporary need for additional resources.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of periodic management accounts. In addition, AS manages and controls the preparation of local SFS for cross-border clients.
- Statutory accounting compliance requirements.
- Improvements to the SFS cycle
Be bright and enthusiastic about a career at Big 4
Have good attention to detail
Have the ability to confidently communicate with clients and team members
Very good working knowledge of UK GAAP / IFRS and some awareness of US GAAP.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package
You will have the opportunity to work for a successful, growing business which is well-renowned.
Complete flexibility of working from home