Interim Financial Reporting and Controllership Lead
- You will have responsibility, as Senior Accounting Officer for the UK and Ireland Companies.
- For the integrity and timely delivery of regulatory and statutory reporting of all our UK entities under UK GAAP and Irish entity under Irish GAAP and internal reporting under US GAAP.
One of the most recognised brands in the world, with outlets in 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. Today, this business is growing in velocity and are passionate about modernising experiences.
- Have responsibility for the period-end close activities and deliverable, collaborating cross-functionality & with business partners and the Corporate Controller Group
- You will have ownership of the relationships with auditors, and for pensions, insurance, banking and consumer payments
- Proactive and engaging leadership, leading and serving on various committees.
- Establish and monitor compliance with effective Finance & Accounting procedures in accordance with local and US standards, delivering a robust controls environment, leading reporting and mitigating business risk
- Provide expert guidance and challenge as part of business case appraisal for all UK & Ireland initiatives, investments and costs.
- Support in the design and implementation of cloud ERP, global finance and transformation projects
- Drive Continuous Improvement and Automation strategy to get better together.
- Cultivate a team of high performance/high potential individuals. Developing skills and capabilities to deliver in-scope services and plan for future opportunities, automation and elevating experience.
- Qualified Accountant - ICAEW/ACCA/ICAS
- Prior experience in US GAAP and US international companies is preferred
- A background in Public Accounting, Audit Practice would be desirable
Tech Savvy - Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Cloud/Collaboration technologies
£65,000 - £70,000 12 month FTC