Business Services Manager - Independent Practice
Solely responsible for a portfolio clients, worth over £150,000 in annual fees to the business. You would report directly into the Director and would support the junior members of staff although not responsible for this.
An independent practice based in central Nottingham. Commutable via car and public transport with on site parking and good trans port links nearby - bus and tram. This practice provides a number of speciality services to a mix of industries: audit, business accounts and advisory, tax, outsourced finance services.
- Client portfolio management including reviewing financial statements, management accounts and VAT returns alongside conducting client meetings and month end invoicing
- Profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow forecasting
- Internal support for VAT queries, liaising with external consultants and providing commercial VAT advice for land and property transactions
- Managing statutory audit engagements
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- 2+ years of post qualification experience
- Audit experience is desirable but not essential
- Practice background
- Leading salary
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- Personal development plan