Finance Manager, part time
Your new company
Part time - 25-30 hours per week
TEMPORARY Finance Manager - You need to be available straight away to start!
You will be working closely with the Head of Finance and the Finance & Payroll Manager to maintain an efficient finance function, with direct responsibility for reporting, management accounts reporting and monthly reconciliations. This is a temporary role to cover short term absence in the team, and therefore exact responsibilities may change day to day depending on the team's requirements.
You'll be working part time and on a hybrid pattern in a lovely office just outside of High Wycombe that has free parking.
Your new role
- To produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts for management teams, the Exec team and Trustees, and input into board papers as required
- To produce monthly cost centre reports and analysis and hold regular review meetings with budget holders
- Monitor restricted income and expenditure on a quarterly basis
- To maintain the chart of accounts
- To prepare regular cash flow forecasts to monitor future cash requirements
- Ensuring that bank accounts always have funds to meet all outgoing payments, and to invest surplus funds to maximise interest earned
- To reconcile all balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis
- To oversee the administration of the Fixed Asset register
- Assist with payroll as required
- Assist with accounts payable where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to a high standard
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Worked recently within a medium sized organisation
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Experience of carrying out monthly reconciliations
- Sage 200 would be an advantage!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.