Grant Thornton Turks & Caicos is seeking driven and ambitious qualified accountants to join their diverse practice in one of the Caribbean's hidden gems.
As an Audit Senior you will gain international experience in a close-knit firm, focused not only on quality but in your development and growth as an auditor and an individual. You will lead teams and gain exposure to a broad portfolio of clients across sectors including tourism, financial services, telecommunications, retail, manufacturing and government bodies. You'll be working for a growing firm that recognises the person - high performance can lead to fast-track promotion.
Our professionals are well-rounded individuals providing personalised attention and quality service to our clients. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Lead audit engagements from audit planning to completion, including taking personal responsibility for driving the audit process, regular interaction with senior team members and submission of work for review on a regular and timely basis
- Allocate responsibilities to junior / staff auditors, as necessary
- Review junior team members' work for accuracy and compliance
- Provide support and development opportunities for junior team members
- Add value and be unafraid to voice your opinions in a collaborative team environment
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA with 2+ years relevant experience.