Audit Seniors and Audit Managers - Jersey and/or Guernsey, Channel Islands
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Audit Seniors and Managers to either their Jersey or Guernsey, Channel Island offices.
These are fantastic opportunities to work on multinational clients, gain valuable world class offshore and financial services experience, whilst paying lower income tax, having next to no commute, with the beach on your doorstep and being situated a mere 30 minute flight away from the UK mainland.
- Advise a client portfolio within the Financial Services sector, predominantly focusing within Insurance, Funds/Asset Management, Private Equity and Banking
- Supervise financial reporting and statutory filing for clients as well as compliance assurance engagements
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified or coming up to qualification: ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA or equivalent
- Strong External Audit experience and at Manager level for Management roles
- Financial services experience advantageous, but not essential
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference RO13019 or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085.
We have a number of other offshore and international opportunities in locations such as Australia, Bermuda, the Caymans, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Brussels, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, Cyprus, the Isle of Man and throughout the UK. Reach International are offshore and international accountancy specialists operating at all levels from Senior to Partner appointments, and across all service lines.
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities