Audit Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Senior Manager|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 18:34|
PwC’s Northern Audit practice is a powerhouse of UK regional offices including Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast. Together we service clients of all sizes, in a diverse range of sectors, delivering high quality External Audits and Audit related services. Understanding our clients needs and the risks they face is at the heart of what we do and is key to performing high quality audits.
Our Audit practice is growing rapidly and we have a number of opportunities for passionate people who are keen on shaping the future of Audit. A career with us will ensure you have exposure to an unparalleled breadth of client exposure, the very best technology and fantastic opportunities for career development.
The city of Aberdeen sustains over 1000 energy businesses and boasts the busiest heliport in Europe. Aberdeen also boasts a rich and vibrant food and drink industry, innovative tourism organisations, and burgeoning private business and life science sectors that are investing and growing.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Essential Skills & Experience
- Be a Chartered Accountant / ACA / ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent)
Or have equivalent work experience in Audit (you’re an international candidate who technically qualifies in your home country by experience)
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with senior level clients and management to develop and maintain business relationships
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's