2 days ago
|External Audit Managers - AWM|
Who we are looking for
The Assurance business group at PwC are looking for exceptional performers at Manager Level to join our Asset & Wealth Management team. You will have strong technical auditing knowledge, be a good all round team player and a proven track record in building and sustaining client relationships. You should be ACA qualified (or equivalent), have experience of executing assurance engagements from start to finish, and be used to working to tight deadlines and handling pressure.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of your audit engagements and ensuring the high quality of your team’s audit work and reporting. You will also lead and coach your team members, and manage relationships with senior level clients. More broadly, you will also contribute to the running of our business unit, including business and people development.
Asset & Wealth Management is a fast growing business with a unique assurance division offering a broad range of services, tailored to assist Asset management clients grow and overcome the complex challenges they face. Our client base varies - FTSE listed, Private companies, Private Equity and Venture Capitalist backed companies.
You will gain experience across a wide variety of markets and industry sectors including, real estate, Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Asset and Wealth management.
As part of the assurance team you will work primarily on audit engagements, however, there are increasing opportunities to get involved with other related activity to provide a greater breadth of experience.
The following skills are required for this role:
- ACA or equivalent
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- Experience of working with clients in either the FS or more specifically Asset or Wealth management industries
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching
- Strong project management
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong team-working skills
- Desire for continuous improvement