Audit Manager London
|Job Title:||Audit Manager London|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 03:00|
About the role
As a Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day management of our audit work across a wide range of sectors and a base of complex, high profile clients.
Across your portfolio of clients you will have responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships both in the UK and with overseas teams, broader client liaison and management of technical issues. You’ll also assist with project management of the job including managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met, as well as
Our Managers are responsible for training and coaching junior audit team members and are also likely to have wider coaching and people management responsibilities.
You will develop industry and technical expertise in audit and business advisory areas and use state of the art analytical tools and practice methods in their role to undertake audit work to the highest possible standards.
Our Managers also work to support our business development team on client proposals and work to establish new relationships within the local marketplace and are expected to build relationships with other specialist teams within PwC to ensure that a full service offering can be provided to our clients.
Essential skills and experience
- An ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- IFRS, UK GAAP, and SOX experience
- A proven ability to manage large audit engagements from planning to completing on a diverse range of assignments
- A flexible approach and passion for client service
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- A proven ability to manage and monitor engagement budgets and financial performance
- Demonstrate professional scepticism Proven track record of compliance with quality standards and an ability to balance an efficient and compliant audit
- A desire to further your career and personal development
Who we’re looking for
You will have strong relationship building skills with both clients and other internal teams and a proactive approach to problem solving. You will also need a reasonable degree of flexibility to travel to meet the needs of our national client base.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solihull, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum