Senior Associate Audit London
|Job Title:||Senior Associate Audit London|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 17:47|
Our team helps organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven’t. You’ll work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality audits and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your home team, internal secondments and international assignments.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
About the Team
Our PwC assurance business is leading in the marketplace, constantly developing new and innovative ways of working to evolve our working practices, making them more efficient and innovative with a focus on the client experience. We invest heavily in our clients, people and technology.
The London Region team are looking for exceptional qualified senior associates to join our team. We are a fast growing team in assurance with a focus on mid tier businesses, helping them to solve important problems. We operate across a wide variety of markets including listed, PE backed, entrepreneurial private businesses and inbound global audits.
We cover a wide variety of clients of differing sizes and complexity and have teams focusing on business services, retail and hospitality, construction and real estate, technology, media and communications as well as energy, mining, utilities and industrial products. As part of the assurance team you'll work mainly on audit engagements, however, there are increasing opportunities to get involved with other assurance projects such as internal audit, commercial risk and performance assurance to give you a greater breadth of experience.
About the Role
You'll have strong technical knowledge and demonstrated leadership and effective team working skills. You’ll be able to operate with diverse teams and be able to work in and adapt to changing environments and circumstances. You should be ACA qualified (or equivalent), have experience of leading assurance engagements from start to finish, and be used to working to tight deadlines and handling pressure.
Essential Skills and Experience
- An ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working on IFRS and UK GAAP engagements (experience of other accounting frameworks an advantage)
- A flexible approach and passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Ability to lead audit engagements from planning to completion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Experience of developing teams through coaching
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Effective team-working skills
- Commitment to continual personal development in both technical and interpersonal skills
- Compliance with quality standards, demonstrating professional scepticism and an ability to balance a compliant and efficient audit
- An aptitude for embracing and adapting to new technology
- An understanding of engagement budgeting and monitoring financial performance
- Ability to spot opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other lines of service to help clients find solutions to the challenges they face
- Ability to work to tight timelines and manage well under pressure
- Be able to work flexibly in relation to locations and alongside flexible working colleagues
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's