External Audit Manager - London - AWM
|Job Title:||External Audit Manager - London - AWM|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2019 03:02|
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
The External Audit group at PwC are looking for exceptional performers at Manager level to join our Asset & Wealth Management team. You will have strong technical auditing knowledge, be a good all round team player and a proven track record in building and sustaining client relationships. You should be ACA qualified (or equivalent), have experience of executing assurance engagements from start to finish, and be used to working to tight deadlines and handling pressure.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of your audit engagements and ensuring the high quality of your team’s audit work and reporting. You will also lead and coach your team members, and manage relationships with senior level clients. More broadly, you will also contribute to the running of our business unit, including business and people development.
About the role
- ACA or equivalent
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- Experience of working with clients in either the FS or more specifically Asset or Wealth management industries
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP would be an advantage
- Strong team-working skills
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's