Client Account Executive Tax Hub Birmingham end date Dec 2019
|Job Title:||Client Account Executive Tax Hub Birmingham end date Dec 2019|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 16:22|
Our Client Administration - Client Services team supports clients in project organisation, finance system control and electronic administration. You’ll help clients with project planning, communications, financial administration, budget preparation and data entry risk administration.
Client Account Executives provide excellent client service. They’re a specialist 350 strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration.
It’s an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
This is a fixed term contract in our Birmingham office which ends at the end of December 2019.
What we’re looking for
- Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service
- Confidence with numbers and budget work
- Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships
The role would suit an experienced project co-ordinator or office administrator used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires.
- Co-ordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres.
- Preparing and assisting with client communications.
- Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering our risk management process.
- Data entry risk administration and reporting.
Client Account Executives (CAE)
- Work in teams, taking direction from your CAE Team Leader and CAE Manager.
- Are passionate in the role they play to help achieve business priorities and excellent client service.
- Enjoy the demands that come with working on client engagements and to defined KPI’s.
- Manage their time, and personal chargeable time.
- Are willing to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities when needed.
- Take the time to learn about our clients, and the services we’re providing to them.
- Share ideas and best practice with colleagues and peers.
- Travel to other PwC offices as needed.
- Proven office work experience.
- Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
- Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
- Always punctual, flexible and responsive in how you approach your work.
Academic or professional qualifications needed
- English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent).
- Microsoft office suite experience, good Excel skills are particularly valued.
- A degree is not essential for this role.
- No professional qualifications are needed for this role
Training and development
Our training and development approach broadens and deepens your knowledge, and is focused on the learning experience you get in doing the role (70%), learning from others around you (20%) and formal training courses (10%). We call this 70 20 10. That means you’ll learn most from an outstanding variety of work, picking up the business, personal and technical skills you need to do well.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's