Senior Manager - Working Capital - London
|Job Title:||Senior Manager - Working Capital - London|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 17:24|
About the Team
Our specialist Working Capital team sits within our broader Operational Restructuring team. We work closely with our clients to develop sustainable solutions to free up cash from our client’s balance sheets. Our skills and knowledge are applied and gradually transferred to improve working capital management, leaving clients with sustainable performance improvement.
About the role
As a Senior Manager within the Working Capital team you will work with a variety of clients across industries and geographies. You will lead operational working capital improvement engagements and be responsible for client management and project delivery.
You will focus mainly on working capital improvement areas matching your previous experience and expertise, including
- Review the operational and financial performance of Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Accounts Payable
- Understand key business processes and operational working capital challenges
- Financial analysis of opportunities for working capital reduction, within context of commercial requirements of business
- Assessment of operational and management teams within an organisation, identifying skill gaps
- Working alongside management to implement and support project plans
- Hans-on implementation of improved working capital processes
- Presentations and/or Reports to key stakeholders (e.g. Board level/management)
- Leading project and clients teams to drive results
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience in Supply Chain and Procurement roles, or working capital consulting experience in the UK or continental Europe
- Experience in engagements to improve supply chain management, inventory reduction or general working capital optimisation
- Good end to end understanding of flows of goods, information and services and how all different functions internally and externally cooperate.
- Sound financial analysis skills
- Strong commercial awareness and business analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with all levels
- Proven project and client management skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others, where required in the role
- Other European languages beneficial (but not necessary)
- You’ll be joining a team who welcome your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world’s leading professional organisations. With an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working requirements where appropriate and have many successful arrangements currently in place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's