Forensic Services Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Forensic Services Senior Manager|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 17:23|
A career in our Investigations and Intelligence practice, within Forensic Accounting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to handle the risks involved. Our team helps organisations gain clarity and confidence in fraud investigations. We offer our clients and their counsel strategic advice and advanced forensic technology.
What’s exciting about this role?
Senior Managers in our Forensic Services help lead projects and work alongside our clients in crisis. They apply state of the art techniques to tackle complex problems and ensure effective delivery of our projects within any defined budget parameters. You’ll be working in teams of varying sizes under the supervision of a Director or Partner. You'll oversee and review the work of other staff and regularly report to Directors, Partners and your clients on our progress and findings.
Outside of project work, you’ll help our Partners and Directors to develop relationships and opportunities with target clients, intermediaries (typically law firms) and colleagues in other business units or locations. You’ll have a particular focus on developing connections with corporate clients based in the ‘London Region’.
There’s often a requirement to travel so you’ll need to be flexible with regards to your working location.
What are your main responsibilities?
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work in a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve complex issues from strategy to execution.
In this role you’ll;
- assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above,
- support business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients,
- aid other Senior Managers, Directors and Partners in developing client proposals and winning new work,
- develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients,
- lead and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team,
- craft and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria,
- champion the delivery of the highest quality services to our clients, while actively leading and mentoring junior team members to do the same,
- handle and deliver assignments, including producing documentation and reports, and quality assuring the work produced by junior team members,
- grow your own personal network both within and outside the firm, using it to build new relationships both for yourself and others,
- drive the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators and provide thought leadership and contribute constructive views as to the direction of the practice.
Who we’re looking for?
We believe this is a fantastic role for someone with strong innate professional curiosity, strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and analytical skills.
We’re excited to receive your application and believe you’re a strong contender if you:
- have a University degree (2 1 or equivalent),
- are qualified ACA/ICAS/CPA (or equivalent Accountancy qualification) and have experience working in a large professional services firm,
- lead forensic investigations into fraud, corruption or other forms of misconduct,
- have experience of working independently as well as leading and reviewing the output of team members,
- are an articulate and confident communicator, both orally and written,
- have drafted final versions of formal forensic reports,
- are able to efficiently interrogate company information (such as accounting records, operational records or industry data),
- know how to apply current forensic technology (Relativity, Brainspace, NUIX, or similar),
- integrate well into teams, are willing to share knowledge and coach others,
- have the ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines.
What else is important?
We understand that applicants may not feel comfortable in applying for a role unless they fully meet the requirements as advertised. We want to encourage people to apply who may not fully meet the requirements but still have relevant skills and experience to fulfil the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
R&D Tax Senior Manager
Tax Senior Manager
0 - 0
Technical Accounting Specalist - Financial Services
Competitive + Benefits
Senior Associate, Audit
Competitive salary + benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
Birmingham, West Midlands
£42000 - £45000 per annum