Senior Associate-Deals Forensics-Capital Project Services-London
|Job Title:||Senior Associate-Deals Forensics-Capital Project Services-London|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 14:27|
Our team helps clients plan, finance, manage and deliver large scale capital projects and infrastructure. You'll help the team manage the risks of a capital project through planning, managing costs, developing goals that align with the business, and records management.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Capital Project Services (CPS) team consists of a range of talented multi-disciplined professionals who have a background in delivery of capital projects across multiple sectors including infrastructure and financial services. We support our clients in securing optimum value from their projects or business and provide the expertise they require to navigate challenging, complex situations.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations and our culture is all about our people. We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills who are passionate about advising clients to improve their project outcomes. Your role might include
- Designing and delivering transformative project and programme management approaches across a wide range of industries;
- Working closely with senior leaders of major global businesses to optimise the efficiency of their capital programmes and supporting them to deliver their intended benefits;
- Providing expertise to clients who strive to deliver projects within constrained budgets or supporting them through challenging situations.
At PwC the development of our people is key and though we're all driven by different aspirations, we share the same commitment to quality. You’ll have the opportunity to work on high-profile, national and international projects that will enable you to reach your full potential.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a confident communicator and is able to deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences;
- Has exceptional technical aptitude and analytical skills, and is able to translate complex issues to support the creation and delivery of clear and understandable client solutions;
- Is passionate about delivery of capital projects and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels;
- Has a strong academic background and an interest in pursuing continued learning and development;
- Is open to travel, both nationally and internationally.
Our clients value the diverse range of experiences that our people bring. Our team mostly comprises of people from Project Management, Engineering, or Commercial Management backgrounds but we’re open to other industries and experiences, and the value that can bring.
Your career to date should demonstrate
- The ability to manage or work effectively within a team to deliver projects and solutions;
- A desire to build excellent working relationships and self motivation to deliver outputs;
- Experience in managing contracts, suppliers, or projects and an understanding of the core principles used to support delivery of projects;
- Self awareness and your ambition to continuously develop your skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Brighton, East Sussex
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, private medical
Senior Technology Auditor
£38000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
R&D Tax Senior Manager
Interim Senior Financial Analyst