Senior Associate Partnership compliance Birmingham
|Job Title:||Senior Associate Partnership compliance Birmingham|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 12:02|
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join our specialist Partnership Compliance team. The team is growing rapidly and we are looking for high quality candidates to help service our impressive and growing client list. We provide a range of tax compliance and associated services to a wide variety of partnerships, including national and international professional services firms, private equity and real estate partnerships and general trading partnerships. The expanding nature of the business means that you will have a unique opportunity to work on diverse clients in all of these different areas.
About the role
The successful candidate will work on a wide range of clients and will be trained and assisted to take a range of responsibilities, including
- the preparation of partnership and other business tax computations, together with associated tax returns, for a wide range of professional, real estate, financial services and general trading partnerships
- work regarding the allocation of profits and other sums between partners
- completion of composite tax returns and associated tax calculations
- the review of work prepared by more junior members of the team
- dealing with general compliance matters arising during the compliance cycle
- responsibility for the quality and accuracy of work prepared on a range of clients
- financial management and client relationship responsibilities on clients as required by team
- involvement in coaching and development of junior staff, particularly on technical matters
- verbal and written communication with clients, the team and with other PwC internal stakeholders
- adherence to all internal and external risk management policies and procedures.
The following skills are required for this role
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Experience in partnership tax, though previous experience in a corporate or private client compliance team could be helpful. Training and support will be given.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, train and motivate junior staff
- The work is managed via a number of sophisticated electronic systems and the successful candidate should be comfortable with the use of computer systems and IT. Full training will be provided but experience of Word and Excel is essential and any previous experience of other systems used would be an advantage.
- ACA, CTA or ATT Qualified
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's