Senior Manager Tax Corporate Gatwick
|Job Title:||Senior Manager Tax Corporate Gatwick|
|Contact Name:||PwCRecruiting Team|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 13:02|
About the team
We have an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and friendly office and a dynamic regional tax team with ambitious growth plans, having seen 60% growth on prior year revenues.
Our team provides specialist tax advice to top tier plcs and inbound multinationals. Our Clients include many household names and are from all industry sectors (except Financial Services).
What's exciting about the role?
We’re looking for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to work in our Gatwick office as part of the South East Large Corporate tax team.
Your main focus will be advisory work as tax compliance work is delivered from our compliance centre. You’ll help to manage an established team and provide excellent quality advisory services to a high profile portfolio of both UK and multinational clients.
The scope of the work is technically demanding and creative, and offers opportunities to work on major corporate transactions, international structuring, and a range of day-to-day UK tax matters and audit of tax work.
There will also be opportunities to develop deeper knowledge in particular areas of interest such as group reorganisations, BEPs planning and divestments and acquisitions.
What will be your main responsibilities?
● You’re responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with a wide variety of clients. You’ll be working as part of a team and delivering our tax services.
● You’ll benefit from a progressive environment where you’re encouraged to develop client relationships, technical and people management skills.
● In addition to managing the corporation tax affairs for a portfolio of clients, you’ll lead a team of corporate tax managers and associates responsible for the delivery of taxation services to a wide range of clients.
● As a Senior Manager you’ll get to work with experienced Partners and Directors across the South East region. The team will provide you with the opportunity to put into practice your tax technical skills in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re excited to receive your application and believe you can be a strong contender if you;
● are CTA or ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent) with at least 4/5 years'+ PQE or a fully trained Inspector of Taxes or Tax Lawyer with corporate tax experience,
● have strong communication skills and pride yourself on excellent relationship management,
● have a strong background in Business Development,
● have the ability to efficiently manage and lead projects.
What else is important to know?
We understand that applicants may not feel comfortable in applying for a role unless they fully meet the requirements as advertised. We want to encourage people to apply who may not fully meet the requirements but still have relevant skills and experience to fulfill the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Services Tax - Senior Manager
£70000 - £95000 + Benefits
In House Tax Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Financial Services - Tax Manager
65000 - 75000
Senior Finance Manager
Yorkshire and the Humber
£60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus + pension
Senior Finance Manager
Solihull, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum