11 days ago
Our Transfer Pricing team specialises in helping organisations understand how they should price transactions between related parties. We learn how our clients operate, why they succeed, where value lies and how that aligns with international tax rules. Our team is fuelled by curious minds from diverse backgrounds. As part of our team, you'll work with deep technical specialists in a broad spectrum of areas - together we'll present differentiated thought leadership to our clients. Our investment in technology, alternative delivery models, and knowledge tools will enable you to deliver work efficiently and allow time to focus on interesting and challenging value added advisory work. We seek to attract the best people from a diverse talent pool and encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. This is what makes us a strong organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce empowered by flexibility in how we work.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Leading on the delivery of a variety of technical projects, from planning through to documentation and enquiries
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and further opportunities on new/existing clients
- Coordination with specialists across our global network to deliver great outcomes for our clients
- Training, coaching and supervising junior members of the team
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulatory and business issues
- Continuing to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Essential skills and experience
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships.
- Extensive experience of advising multinational clients on transfer pricing. Wider experience of other corporate tax or related international issues would also be an advantage.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management.
- Experience in building internal and external relationships and networks.
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines.
- Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating with and influencing others.
- A track record of providing meaningful feedback to help others improve and develop.
- An ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards.
- University degree and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent