5 days ago
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Leading on the delivery of a variety of technical projects, from planning through to documentation and enquiries
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and further opportunities on new/existing clients
- Coordination with specialists across our global network to deliver great outcomes for our clients
- Training, coaching and supervising junior members of the team
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulatory and business issues
- Continuing to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Essential skills and experience
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships.
- Extensive experience of advising multinational clients on transfer pricing. Wider experience of other corporate tax or related international issues would also be an advantage.
- Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and projects including all aspects of financial and risk management.
- Experience in building internal and external relationships and networks.
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines.
- Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating with and influencing others.
- A track record of providing meaningful feedback to help others improve and develop.
- An ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards.
- University degree and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent