3 days ago
Audit Transformation (AT) continues to play an increasingly critical role in evolving how we deliver our external audit services, in response to both internal and external opportunities and challenges, in order to:
- Continue to enhance the quality of the work we do;
- Lower the cost of delivery; and
- Evolve the working experience of our partners and staff.
To help drive transformation efforts, and better support our business through this transformation, AT is seeking Senior Associates and Managers to support the following priority areas:
- Methodology: Simplify the execution of our methodology, and how we implement methodology changes
- Audit delivery model: Review how we deliver our audits, aligned to quality, commercial and people objectives
- Breaking the Audit Cycle: Continuing to evolve and improve how we plan, structure and deliver our audits
- Digital: Accelerate the digitisation of what we do, and how we do it.
These priority areas are critically underpinned by business implementation efforts, to drive and support implementation of these critical change management and transformation initiatives within our audit business.
Transformation is a dynamic, agile, collaborative and close-knit team, and the successful individual will have the unique opportunity to build a range of new skills, and build new and rewarding relationships with stakeholders across our external audit business.
The chosen individual will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a significant priority within our Audit strategy;
- Utilise existing skill-sets and build transferrable new ones;
- Develop new and broaden existing networks across the UK firm; and
- Work flexibly from their base location anywhere in the UK
Within Audit Transformation you will:
- Work alongside AT leadership to develop the communication strategy, aligned to our strategic change program and ultimately the Audit proposition.
- Execute the communications strategy with the business aligning messaging across our key priority areas. This will include developing the communications and marketing messages and creating materials and tools where necessary.
- Align supporting collateral with the overarching AT proposition to ensure consistency and clarity in messaging.
- Develop and train the AT team to be able to understand the communications strategy and what that means for how they position their work and articulate the need for change to the business, upskilling individuals in how to communicate in written word effectively.
- Build trust with key stakeholders in order to streamline and drive a consistent approach to change management within the audit business.
- Work as part of a team on individual transformation projects, from large and complex transformation initiatives (e.g. Breaking the Audit Cycle) to smaller initiatives that drive smaller but critical tangible benefits to our audit business
- Respond in an agile way to new and changing business priorities, thriving in an environment where no day looks or feels the same
- Build unparalleled Audit and PwC wide networks, at all levels of the organisation, and utilise these networks effectively and to mutual benefit to drive and support transformation efforts
- Build outstanding influencing skills and an ability to ‘sell the transformation story’, to identify optimal solutions, build consensus and drive implementation efforts for change proposals
- Build and utilise outstanding project management skills, to drive and manage change in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Work closely with the audit business, and across the supporting audit functions, to drive and support business implementation and change management efforts, from a people, process and system perspective
Successful candidates will have / be:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – the ability to take complex information and make it easy to understand, develop content etc.
- Communications planning and change management experience
- Excellent people skills to establish credibility and interact effectively with colleagues across the network
- Ability to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Dynamic and agile, able to respond seamlessly to shifting priorities
- The ability to work under pressure, in challenging timeframes and with conflicting and evolving priorities
- The ability to influence at all levels and across the organisation
- The ability to think differently and creatively, and innovate with new solutions
- Excellent organisational / project management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to operate both independently and as part of a team (as needed)
- Strong attention to detail
- An interest in supporting and driving organisation change, and utilising and/or building new skills to drive transformational change in our business
- A graduate 2:1 degree or equivalent
This role offers the potential for flexible working. It is expected, at most, only very minimal travel will be required with the vast majority of interactions being virtual in nature.