You have already brought the numbers to life, adding context and meaning. So what next?
Most influential business decisions are made through combining convincing data with an influential and persuasive background story.
In this practical course you’ll learn how to transform your numbers into compelling narratives that inspire and motivate action.
This interactive session enables participants to bring techniques to life, and encourages delegates to build confidence to use storytelling for technical financial terms.
Delegates should come away with an understanding of how storytelling can impact decisision making and therefore organisational performance.
- An understanding of the power of stories in bridging the gap between data and decisions.
- An enhanced ability to influence decision making by becoming clearer in your written and spoken communication when engaging with colleagues and superiors.
- An understanding of when to use storytelling techniques in written and verbal communication to impact key decisions.
- Knowledge of how to apply storytelling techniques to suit an audiences’ preference to take in information.
- To enhance your ability to influence decision making by making it easier for decision makers to retain the essential information to make decisions to improve future performance.
- To develop techniques to bring financial information into storytelling, and then to effectively apply Storytelling techniques to complex financial information to bring it to life.
Who should attend
This course is designed as the next step in your learning journey after attending Bringing The Numbers To Life course, or for more experienced finance professionals who want to develop their communication techniques to an advanced level.